Thursday, March 13, 2008

LJ

Right, so, first of all...Lipstick Jungle. I'm watching this show partially because it's shot in NYC and I auditioned for a part I didn't book...but it's actually kind of fun. A couple of things, though: 1)since when do we have previews for the next segment of the show during a commercial break ("Next, on Lipstick Jungle..."). WTF? Is the show that boring that I can't wait 2 minutes to stay hooked. Yeesh. 2)Have you seen the Candace Bushnell (writer of Sex And The City and this show) spots talking about the different characters and their motivations/style choices? Does she not sound coked out?! Maybe this is just an -ism of hers but she is almost unintelligible and looks like H-E-double-hockey-sticks. Bleh.

Second...I don't have a second. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment